Provisional dates for The Knysna Oyster Festival 2022 – 2July til 10July
Calendar this years Knysna Oyster Festival 2021 "Limited Edition"
The Greater Knysna has a superb variety of accommodation options available that will suit your very need, whether you are a budget traveller or prefer something more luxurious. Enjoy the benefits of working remotely while spending time in our beautiful Knysna region and taking part in all the fun activities that we have to offer over the best 10 days you’ll ever have.
A perfect opportunity to work remotely in a beautiful environment while enjoying some time away from home, and with our many of accommodations establishments, restaurants and coffee shops that are geared with excellent Wi-Fi you will able to reap the benefit of both worlds.
Take part in one of the many activities offered over the Knysna Oyster Festival "Limited Edition". Run, hike or cycle in a forest, enjoy a tour or an exhibition. Take part in the many outdoor water adventures that we have to offer, such as whale watching, sailing, lagoon cruises and sunset trips or just kick back and enjoy our magnificent views, beaches and lagoon.
Knysna Oyster Festival "Limited Edition" is known for its famous Knysna Forest Marathon and Knysna Cycle Tour and other virtual sporting events. This year we offer all these activities with a bit of a twist.
Knysna Oyster Festival 2021 "Limited Edition"
Stay | Work | Play
Are you tired of working from home – or just need an excuse to get away?
The Knysna Oyster Festival 2021 “Limited Edition” is taking place this year from Friday, 9 – Sunday, 18 July 2021 and our theme is “Stay, Work, Play”.
Pack up your family, friends and/or work colleagues, book your accommodation and visit Knysna for an action packed 10 days. There is a full programme of activities, specials and offerings that include beaches and waterways, forests, family and night activities, sport entertainment, tours, speciality dishes, outdoors, fresh air and fun……
Stay – Accommodation specials throughout the greater Knysna area
- Stay the full 10 days – because here, you can work remotely – if you have to…
- If you were thinking of an overseas holiday? Replace this with a trip to Knysna instead – and stay longer…..
- All through Covid-19, businesses have been and are allowed to operate. So we have packaged clever and items that are incorporated into the Knysna Oyster Festival Programme include our local tour operators, restaurants and coffee shops, manufacturers and tourist guides.
Work – Business is allowed to operate (at all levels of COVID-19) and the town is open for business.
- Wi-Fi, fibre and broadband are available at many local business venues, coffee shops, restaurants, accommodation establishments for the work-from-home business people.
- Work – and play in between
- #WFK – Work From Knysna
The Knysna Oyster Festival is no longer “an activity on a sports field”. It now encompasses a whole community of exciting and entertaining offerings, spanning the full breadth of the greater Knysna area, including Sedgefield, Rheenendal, Buffalo Bay and Brenton.
- Food : Oysters | Restaurants | Coffee shops | Fast Food | Picnic Baskets to order
- Activities: Various types of Boat Trips & Speciality Tours | Forest Trips | Scootours | Moonlight Meander beach walk | Deep sea boat trips | Seahorse viewing |
- Business Tours: Manufacturers | Local Products
- Sport: In-Knysna Forest Virtual Run | Knysna Cycle Tour (Mountain Bike & Road) | Virtual Trail Runs | Adventure Race | Nite Golf | Walks | and many others….
- Keep an eye out for all the registered Sector Venue Posters – colour coded for your ease of assistance
- Covid-19 protocols will be in place at all approved activities.
For more information on the greater Knysna area, go to visitknysna.co.za